Let’s be honest with each other.
You are picky about who you trust and who you do business with. So are we. The sooner that we decide whether we are a good fit for each other or not, the sooner we can either work together or just be friends. So let’s figure this out, shall we?
What we look for in our clients:
- Small to medium sized organizations (usually at least 10 employees, up to around 100, but sometimes bigger)
- Located within an hour’s drive of Olympia, Washington. So that includes Olympia, Tumwater, Lacey, Yelm, Tacoma, Lakewood, Centralia, Chehalis, Shelton and many other places in between.
- A “growth mindset” in their organization. We work with clients that want to grow either their sales, their effectiveness, their uptime, their employment, their efficiency, their impact or any or all of the above.
- The desire to transform their Information Technology into a strategic asset instead of merely putting up with it. Our clients do not view our IT support as a necessary evil, but instead see our services as a central part of business strategy and a Competitive IT Advantage.
Reasons our clients came to us:
- They were frustrated with slow computers, disappearing print drivers, unstable networks or unreliable internet connections.
- They were fed up with other IT support that was unresponsive, didn’t understand their issues or their business, made them feel dumb, or always had extra charges popping up.
- They were anxious about not having adequate back-ups, living in fear of compliance audits, and worried about losing customer data to cyber-attacks.
- They just plain wanted their systems to WORK and they were tired of all the headaches.
I know what you’re thinking. These guys must be expensive. We’re still being honest, right? Fact is we are not the least expensive IT support you can find in the Olympia area. But there are all kinds of hidden costs associated with cheap IT support, from extra hours spent onsite by technicians, to wasted staff time by your employees, to the devastating cost of trying to recover from an outage or data loss if you don’t have proven back-ups and defenses against hackers and phishers.
So what do you think? Are we a good fit? If you think maybe so, then take some time to get to know the people at BrightWire.